Thursday, June 01, 2006

Random Thoughts: The Thursday BUT I DON'T WANNA GO TO THE FUCKING DENTIST Edition

- If you are female, have large breasts, and are wearing a tight sweater or showing more than an inch of cleavage, DUDES ARE GOING TO STARE AT YOU, specifically, at your rack. Enjoy it, ignore it, get a reduction or get thee to a nunnery. Glaring when you "catch" us looking at your self-advertisement just makes you look bitter and hypocritical.

- On a related note, if I can see more than half an inch of your coin slot, I feel like I owe you a drink. But that's just one man's feelings.

- Please note that the "War On Drugs" has not yet targeted McDonald's french fries. Ha.

- If a "higher being" actually existed, I'd hope she'd be a lot like Mary J. Blige.

- X-Men 3 quick review: a large quantity of characters is no substitute for actual character development. You're welcome!

- A sign that you have been domesticated: cleaning the kitchen with your partner before going to bed makes you feel all warm inside.

- Has Tony Snow quit yet? No? Soon, one hopes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's got you cleaning? I am duly impressed. A tip of the hat to you, girlfriend! Hehe.

Friday, June 02, 2006 6:40:00 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

"She" has me cleaning? Au contraire, mon sista. I make my own chore lists. So there.

Um. She does get sort of an angry look when I don't get stuff done. I don't like inspiring that look...

Monday, June 05, 2006 8:28:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What?!?! Large-breasted females getting stares from men...I find that hard to believe! :-P

Thursday, June 08, 2006 2:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home