Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Answers To Unasked Questions

- No, I'm not on Friendster.

- Yes, I have a blog.

- No, you may not have the address.

- She's in the bathroom.

- Two parts cat litter, one part shredded bibles.

- Dark chocolate.

- At least twice a week. More often if necessary.

- First you dip some toilet paper in the clean bowl. Otherwise it won't work.

- Only if everyone is asleep, and I'm in the mood.

- Dry rub. Wet marinades make the meat dry out too much at higher temperatures.

- If she's pregnant, old, or infirm in some way. Otherwise, no way.

- Sure, if you want to look like a raccoon welder.

- No, a raccoon who is a welder, not someone who welds raccoons.

- No, that isn't like a dogwelder.

- Duct tape, cardboard, and some sticks. Oh, and your imagination.

- No, I'm not sorry, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Twice if pushed.

- Because it makes me gag.

- More than I should.

- Of course. Who wouldn't? Rufus is awesome, and possibly the best spooner in the universe.

- Only when I need to vent.

- I know. It's just that I don't fucking care. That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home