Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Pussification of Kwame, And Other Crap...

Oh, Kwame. WHO FUCKING CARES? First, it's your earring. Then your balls. Stay strong.

Also,
Rick Santorum is still a fucktard. And, YIKES! One more: is this shocking to anyone? War PR has been prevelant since Lincoln's day. Heck, since the frickin' Trojan War. Or before. It's sad; but is it news? Not really. It's "olds".

In other news, I am 90% off book for the show I'm currently rehearsing, "Evangeline". We open next Saturday. Eeek. Fucking Longfellow. You try reading the following phrase, much less MEMORIZING the fucker:

Thinking ever of you, uncertain and sorrowful ever, ever silent, or speaking only of you and his troubles, he at length had become so tedious to men and to maidens, tedious even to me, that at length I sent him to St. Charles to trade for mules with the Spaniards.

Um. REPEAT YOURSELF MUCH, DUDE? I HATES HIM. HATES HIM! I GOT YER GITCHE GUMEE "AT LENGTH", RIGHT IN MY FUCKING DICKIES, YOU EVER TEDIOUS BITCH!!!!!

Anyway. Hi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home